Monday, May 14, 2012

Visualization

I've tried a lot of things to help me sleep.  Larry says he thinks about what he wants to accomplish the next day and then drops right off to sleep.  I tried that but I just wanted to get up and write my list down.  I have tried a lot of things. I tried keeping my mind totally bland, counting sheep, saying the alphabet backwards, drinking (I wake up about 2:30 a.m.).
This past week I have been visualizing myself sleeping...like I'm above the bed looking down.  I look very comfortable, relaxed, and asleep. This has been good.  I've dropped off to sleep without getting back up after an hour and a half, reading another hour or so, and then trying again.
I don't know if it will continue to work, but I'm pretty happy with it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment