Today I put out six carts of mulch. The most I had put out before was four. I've got it around all the roses and lilacs now and have started filling in between the roses.
We put out fifty pounds of fertilizer around the daffodils that have finished blooming. We used the gator for that so it doesn't count as much exercise.
I used saddle soap on the rest of the leather stuff that had molded in the basement. I'm not sure where to put the stuff now for storage where it won't mold. I also used saddle soap on a leather ottoman. It's pretty old with a couple of places that look like they are about to crack.