Friday, March 2, 2012

Mystery Dinner

I put things in foil tins and then freeze them.  When I make lasagna, I make enough for the freezer, eggplant parmigiana, and dressing with chicken are my favorites to make for the freezer.  Today Larry took a tin out to thaw thinking it was lasagna.  I looked at it and thought it was dressing.  Either was OK.  After it had baked for a while, we were able to identify it...eggplant parmigiana without the cheese!  Larry doesn't usually eat that but I made them for school lunches.  Well, he ate it tonight and said it was better than he'd thought it would be.  That's pretty funny because he wouldn't eat it with the cheese and it is definitely better that way.
So we knew we were having Brussel sprouts, speckled butterbeans with okra, but the mystery dish also turned out to be a success:)
I guess I should not only put the date on it, but maybe what is in the tin.  Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment