Saturday, October 26, 2013

That Was Really Good!

 My husband said I just throw stuff together and call it food.  That is right a lot of the time. But this is really good.  It is almost from this link: http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/parmesan_chicken.html
The differences are: I had some Marinara sauce that was reasonably low-carb and instead of using Almond flour, I used a fourth of a cup of bread crumbs and 3/4 cup of sesame seeds.  Instead of cooking it in a skillet, I cooked it in our turkey fryer.
This was the meal...1/2 baked sweet potato (from our garden), turnip and mustard greens from our freezer, and the Chicken Parmesan.
We didn't eat at the same time.  When Larry ate his, he came out to the greenhouse and told me it was really good....worth a detour.

1 comment:

  1. It looks good!
    Better than what I ate tonight, but what I ate was FAST. Left-over chili. Sadly, the last of it. Not sure what crockpot meal I'm going to make next to eat all week.

    ReplyDelete