My paints are old and need to be replaced. My gourd books didn't arrive. I have some pages I printed off a website and tried to clean a gourd I've already allowed to dry. It is very difficult to cut a dried gourd. I managed to find a saw and that eventually worked. Then I found out I was supposed to have pushed a button when I opened it. I tried, but it didn't push. It wouldn't close back with the button or without. So of course it was my fault that the saw wouldn't close because I had opened it. I think the correct medium for my craft work is probably silly putty. And I need a new ink cartridge in my printer.
OK. the new ink cartridge is installed. That is one thing that I managed to accomplish today.