Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ongoing Stuff

Today I raked leaves for a while.  I don't think it counted as exercise because I didn't breathe hard.  I'm trying for leaf mold which I read has 300x the moisture retention of something...compost? concrete?  Anyway, I have been looking forward to gathering some up even though last year Larry took what I had gathered up.  I've tried to make it clear that I have plans for this.  Maybe not as he seems to think I eat from the garden therefore I care about it.
I vacuumed up a carpet of wasps from my art room.  Larry put a bomb in the attic this time.  Hopefully it will discourage them.
I painted some, but I brought a project into the sunroom so I won't have to share space with the wasps.  Too bad wasps don't make honey...we have lots of them.
I haven't done anything with the gourds yet.  I'm waiting on the books I ordered yesterday.  My email message said they've shipped them:)

No comments:

Post a Comment