Thursday, October 13, 2011

Well, That Was a Boring Story...Not Creative at All

I went to the dentist.  The assistant was wearing a leg brace.  I asked her what happened, and she said she fell in the shower.  I told her that was a boring story and she had to answer that question a lot so she should think up better answers, for example she was in the shower with her boyfriend and fell.  Everybody was howling by then.
Today I went back to the dentist and asked the assistant how she hurt her leg.  She said she fell when she was in the shower with her boyfriend.  Then the dentist said the assistant had told a college student that when she asked the day before and was saying, "I'm just kidding, another patient told me to say that"  before she even took a breath.
But again, everybody was still laughing...the gift that keeps on giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment