Thursday, October 6, 2011

Atkins Diet

The latest thing I've tried for my ham and cheese roll-ups involves less work than starting off buying a pack of pepper seeds.  I'm not saying I won't plant them again, just that trying to make a cream cheese spread has been disappointing until now.
I bought a jar of Mt. Olive diced jalapeno peppers and a jar on mild salsa.  I mixed about a spoon of each with some cream cheese and spread that on my ham and cheese roll ups.  Yes.  That is good enough to do again. And it's easy enough to do again often.
The next thing for my Atkins diet is a coke float.  I have a coke zero and carb smart ice cream (available at Kroger).
Kroger has a lot of things for my low-carb diet.  I recently found a jogurt that they put out under the name of carbmaster.  There were a lot of flavors available and is not only low-carb, but it's also low fat.  The low fat is not a necessity for a low carb diet, but they didn't offer a low-carb, high fat one.

No comments:

Post a Comment