Sunday, October 2, 2011

I'm an Idiot

It is my personal belief that everybody is stupid sometimes.  I think that is because I know every stupid thing I do and I know that I'm no always stupid.  So I just extrapolate to the general population with that.
Here is the latest in a long line of things that struck me as really funny once I realized I was wrong.  I don't always take it well when I'm wrong, but it happens.
Do you see how the Tide bottle is positioned on the shelf?  I'd been using it for a couple of weeks with it on its side.  It didn't come out very well.  The bottle said it would come out faster if the blue lid was loosened.  Well, it came out really fast that way...out the blue lid.  Luckily it was over the washing machine.
I went in the laundry nook yesterday and washed a load.  When I saw how perfectly it worked, I started laughing and told Larry I really liked how he had the Tide.  He said he wondered why I didn't have it that way.  I wonder, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment