Monday, February 6, 2012

Art Class and Seeds

Today I went to my art class.  Since it is for old people, I asked for names of insurance agents they used.  I asked when class was over but I ended up with a number.  This way I won't think it is a shyster.
I planted basil seeds.  I bought a pro-seeder for the tiny seeds.  It is an interesting little gadget and it works.  I thought I was supposed to take the rubber plug out and put the seeds in.  Taking the plug out dropped little pieces at my feet. So I dug the directions out of the garbage, put them back together where I'd cut them up trying to get them out of the plastic container, and spent the next little while looking for the wire they said was for cleaning the tiny needles if they got plugged up.  I found all the pieces and played with it for a while.  I currently have planted 172 seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment