Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tension

Well, I still don't know how to adjust the tension on the sewing machine.  I got it threaded, the bobbin threaded (not easy as the friction ring had dry rotted), three of the pieces of material pinned together and started sewing...finally.  I absolutely don't remember anything about adjusting the tension.  There is a big, loopy mess underneath the material.  I have the manual and it looks as if I need a screwdriver.  I have one.  That can be tomorrow's challenge.  Or the next day's.
Larry wants to eat soup and salad at Olive Garden for his birthday.  I told him we could go to Red Lobster or wherever he wants, but he said he wants the bread sticks and soup at Olive Garden.  He wants to go tomorrow, so it will be an early birthday meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment