Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Mattress Topper

My husband was complaining that he was waking with his nose stopped up and hot.  Both of us were waking with stiff joints.
I bought a mattress protector in case dust mites were the cause of the blocked nose.  I bought a mattress topper for the stiff joints with a gel layer that is supposed to disperse the heat.  I thought these two things would solve the problems a lot cheaper than the new mattress I would like to have. 
I put the mattress topper under the mattress protector because one of the reviews said it likes to slip off the bed.  The topper wasn't squishy the way I thought it would be.  Today I moved it on top of the protector but under the fitted sheet.  It didn't try to roll us back out of bed. Maybe it was a good deal after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment