Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Not a Great Day

When I'm volunteering at the hospital, I usually have my blood pressure taken at the home health screening.  My blood pressure is usually fine.  Today it was awful...both numbers.  She had me sit for five minutes and then did it again.  It was better, but still high on both numbers.  So she sent me back on the floor and said to get one of the nurses to do a manual blood pressure reading with a cuff.  It was still high, almost as high as it had been on the first reading.
When I got home, Larry said I was still reacting to the surgery and can't do what I want to so frustration made it high.  I don't know if that is reasonable or not.
The nurse's explanation of I'm getting older made good sense, but I didn't much care for it.  I think I've been eating pretty consistently bad since my surgery.  Maybe that did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment